Fort Mill custom home builder Beck Design Group recently finalized designs to build a new home in the Trinity Ridge neighborhood for the Covert Family.
Trinity Ridge is a new home community that offers a quiet residential atmosphere. Situated southeast of downtown Fort Mill and south of Charlotte, this neighborhood provides the perfect place to raise a family while still being close enough commute to either city for work or fun.
“It’s a quiet neighborhood where families can feel safe while still being close enough to take advantage of all fun activities Fort Mill and Charlotte have to offer,” says Adam Ferrara, owner of Beck Design Group. “It’s exciting that Fort Mill can maintain a ‘small town’ feel but still host the type of attractions and family-friendly events that you would find in a larger city like Charlotte.”
Nearby Trinity Ridge Attractions
- Charlotte Knights – Minor league baseball team representing Charlotte. Play in Knights Stadium, located in Fort Mill.
- Anne Springs Close Greenway – 2,300-acre complex located north of Fort Mill. Offers more than 36 miles of hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails.
- Museum of York County – Museum located in Rock Hill. Offers planetarium and naturalist center.
- Historic Brattonsville – 775-acre Revolutionary War site. Considered one of the most important and heavily visited cultural attractions in South Carolina.
- Carowinds – 398-acre amusement park located on the North Carolina-South Carolina state line.
- Leroy Springs Recreation Complex – Fitness complex offering programs for children and adults.
- Fort Mill Community Playhouse – Theatre that performs comedy and drama throughout the year.
Beck Design Group builds custom homes in Fort Mill and Greater Charlotte. Call Adam Ferrara at 803-746-7908 or email him to schedule a private meeting to discuss your family building a custom home in beautiful Trinity Ridge!