Beck Design Group loves to build new custom homes for our custom home clients. We enjoy the thrill of managing the entire process for you…from plans on a dinner napkin to handing you the keys to your new custom home. Custom homes express the personality of the homeowner so, to us, it all begins with getting to know our custom home customers. It’s custom, so it’s personal.
From the moment you walk through a Beck Design Group custom home, you will see and feel the difference. Our home designs and builds are rich and voluminous, focusing on open-concept living spaces and sprawling custom entertainment areas. By demonstrating superior custom building, our clients tell us over and over, it’s not just a house; it ‘feels like home’.
As an example, we would like to share with you one of our custom home designs called “The Calhoun.” The Calhoun is a wonderful 3,500 sq.ft. custom home. Details of The Calhoun plan include:
- 2,836 sq. ft. heated / 3,540 sq. ft. under roof
- $319,000 (does not include lot)
- 3 Bedroom Custom Home
- 3 Full Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom suite downstairs
- Over-sized 2 Car Garage with Epoxy-Finished garage floor
- Wet/Dry Bar upstairs off bonus room
- Laundry Room Downstairs
- Front Covered Porch and Screened Backyard Porch
- Hardboard Exterior Siding with Brick/Block Foundation
- Gas burning fireplace at Family Room
- Custom built-ins throughout the home
- Low E glass windows
- Hardwoods in all formal rooms, kitchen and breakfast area
- Tile surrounds in all baths
Download The Calhoun custom home plan here. You can also visit more of our custom home plans here on our new home builder’s page. Please call builder/owner Adam Ferrara of Beck Design Group at 803-746-7908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a private meeting to talk about designing and building a new custom home for you and your family!